After Android 10 launch we have seen that they bring gesture navigation control on Android 10 launcher. the new transition animations to go home or switch between apps are much more fluid than they were on Android 9 Pie, the new back gesture is arguably a regression because of its interference with the sidebars in many apps. If you’re stuck on Android 9 Pie and want to try out some of the new gestures, you can flash a custom ROM (if one is available) or you can try out this modded Android 10 launcher. So, you can download Android 10 launcher for Android p.
XDA Senior Member paphonb is best known for porting the Pixel Launcher to non-Google devices and working on Lawnchair. Earlier today, he created a thread on our forums for his latest creation: a modded Android 10 launcher that works on any Android 9 Pie device rooted with Magisk. This launcher port brings the new swipe up to go home and recent apps switching transition animations, but it doesn’t bring the new gesture bar or back swipe gesture.
How to Active Gesture Control in Android 10 Launcher
In order to install this mod, you’ll need root access because you have to use the QuickSwitch Magisk Module to make paphonb’s launcher port the handler for the recent apps screen. Simply install the modded launcher APK, install QuickSwitch, make the modded launcher the default launcher in QuickSwitch, open the modded launcher’s settings page, and enable the flags (“ENABLE_GESTURES” and “FULL_GESTURE_MODE.”
Android 10 Launcher Features
- Stock Launcher3 base
- Android Q Gesture navigation
- Swipe down for Notification drawer
- Dark theme
- Google feed
Download Android Q/10 Launcher For Android 9 Pie
How to Install Android Q Launcher on Android Q
- Step 1. First of all, download Android 10 launcher for android p on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Now just simply install the launcher on your device and follow this instruction
- Step 3. now make sure your device is rooted and running on Android Pie 9.0 and have to install Magisk module 18.0+
- Download Quick Switch v2.0.9 and flash through the Magisk Module
- And restart your device this module helps to work functionally Android Q launcher. Without this module, it should work as a normal launcher alone
Unfortunately, the back gesture is a part os SystemUI and can’t be achieved in this port, but you can use apps such as Fluid NG to replicate it.
Last Updated on November 27, 2019 by Admin