Few months ago Xiaomi Launched their Avengers Edition Band which is create such of noise among the tech and Marvel fan lovers. So today I will share with you Avengers Firmware for Mi Band 3. Here below I have mentioned step-by-step process of flashing Avengers custom firmware for Mi Band 3.
Xiaomi is the No. 1 wearables company by shipment volume in Q1 2019, according to IDC and Mi Band 3 achieved the great success. As you all know that only 3 screens are available by default in Mi Band 3 but you can flash Custom Firmware to change the theme. In this thread, I reviewed Avengers themed Custom Firmware and also mentioned how to flash it. So. let’s get into it.
Avengers Custom Firmware For Mi Band 3
Download these necessary files in your smartphone
Step to Flash Custom Firmware
[su_pullquote]Note: Make sure your band has 70+ battery life before you start this process[/su_pullquote]
- Activate visibility option in Mi Fit.
- Un-pair Mi Band from Mi Fit.
- Activate GPS (and Bluetooth).
- Open GagdetBridge and start Scan.
- Choose your Mi Band 3 (Then, you have to touch your Mi Band 3 to pair).
- Open files explorer, choose Resources file and flash it.
- After Mi Band 3 restart, unpair your Mi Band 3 from GadgetBridge.
- Pair your Mi Band 3 to Mi Fit and enjoy the new theme.
It is also known as Avengers theme for Mi Band 3, Their are no bugs in this firmware, some icons are very messy due to complicated design to produce for a small screen.
Their are no battery drain issue we found after flashing Avengers Custom theme.
Last Updated on August 28, 2019 by Admin