You may hear about the Antena view app for free fire, now today I’m going to share with you a new updated Antenna head apk. you can download and use it as a free of cost. Antenna head apk or Antenna Plus apk or Data Antenna head all are same things and works perfectly with Free Fire latest update. Free Fire ESP is also available here.
You can download data antenna head or Antenna Plus apk form here and simply install in your smartphone.
This application doesn’t require any registration or highly configure settings. it is very simple to use.
|Name||Antenna Plus/ Data AntennaSiz Head|
|Developer||Antenna Plus FF|
|Required||Android 5.0 and up|
Download Data Antenna Head APK Free Fire Latest Version
Data Antenna Head Features
Very powerful and very easy to use, it doesn’t ban your free fire account, still I wold like to suggest you to use this app in guest mode to prevent ban the main account.
- It offers free antenna heads to find enimies
- you can enable long antenna option to see enimies from a long distance
- after you enable long antenna, it will be easy for you to kill enimies
- Free to use
- simple and easy to use UI
- just open and apply the settings and you good to go.
How to Install Data Antenna Head in Android
- At first download the latest antenna plus apk on your smartphone by using Google Chrome. Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install. Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the wants from you. That’s It.
- Step 1. First of all, download the app on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the icon to use it.
Last Updated on August 27, 2021 by Admin