Watching the next big boxing fight or sports event can get quite expensive, especially if you’re watching on PPV with matches costing anywhere from $50 upwards. Luckily for you, there’s a new live streaming service available called DAZN that lets you watch over 100 fight nights a year for $19.99 a month or $99.99 for a full year with DAZN Apk.
It comes along with all the latest technology available to offer us the best content, such as the possibility to watch the broadcasts in Full HD 1080p, on two devices at once, and on all possible platforms by means of its app for SmartTV, smartphone, tablet, PC or video console.
DAZN APk Features
- Watch online or on your mobile, tablet, Smart TV and games consoles via the DAZN app
- Sports available on DAZN includes football, motorsport, combat sports, American football, baseball, tennis, basketball, rugby, darts and much more
- DAZN features some of the best live sporting rights available
- Watch your favourite teams, tournaments and competitors on multiple devices.
- Enjoy all live events, highlights, extras & much more
- Video plays at the best quality available on your device – up to full HD 1080p. You can watch on up to two devices at the same time
- Subscribe on a monthly basis and you can watch all the sport that is available on DAZN as part of your membership, there’s no contract, cancel monthly
- If you’re new to DAZN, sign up at dazn.com and start your month’s free trial
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fights featuring Canelo Alvarez, GGG, Daniel Jacobs, Anthony Joshua, Michael Venom Page, Rory MacDonald and more
- A stacked lineup of fight nights from Golden Boy, Matchroom, Bellator, World Boxing Super Series & Combate Americas
- Behind-the-scenes content leading up to fight night, a library of classic fights and original programming.
Sports and tournaments included:
- Combat sports
- American football
- Darts and much more
Download DAZN APK Here
How to Install DAZN Apk on Android
- Step 1. First of all, download DAZN Apk on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved DAZN Apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on DAZN Apk.
Last Updated on March 18, 2020 by Admin