Recently launched Motorola’s new phone Moto G8 Plus and it has 4 camera setup with 48 MP primary sensor, it helps to take a stunning image and download Google Camera for Moto G8 Plus boost the image quality. Moto G8 Plus Has come with 4 camera setup on its backside, a 48 MP primary sensor, 5MP depth sensor, 16 Mp wide-angle camera helps you to shoot Go-Pro like footage. The front camera is 25MP sensor that can record slow-motion video at 120fps.
Google Camera also is known as GCam 7.0 which is very popular, you can find your Google Camera port app for almost every device. GCam brings in a lot of cool features from the Pixel devices for the other devices like the hugely popular Night Sight mode. Besides, in this post, we will give you the link to download the Google Camera for Moto G8 Plus which is the best 3rd party camera application for the Redmi Note 8 Pro. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Download Google Camera 7.0 For Moto G8 Plus
Google Camera on Moto G8 Plus Features
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Moto G8 Plus
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 3i inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 3i features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
- RAW- you can take raw+jpg image in together with Google Camera.
Read Nore | Download Google Camera Gcam For Asus Zenfone 6z
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight Moto G8 Plus
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn off the Unknown Sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on the Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
Feel free to comment down below about your thoughts and experience with GCam on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Read More | Download Google Camera 7.0 For Redmi Note 8 Pro
Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by Admin