Xiaomi recently launched its Mi Black shark successor Black Shark 2. Mi Black Shark series is Xiaomi’s gaming smartphone series. Black Shark is a powerful device that comes with great hardware and good camera setup it could be more better. But if you want your Black Shark 2 camera to perform like a beast then use Google Camera here I provide you the Google camera for Xiaomi Black Shark 2 file.
More About Xiaomi Black Shark 2
Xiaomi launches black shark 2 in august 2019. black shark 2 has 48 MP main camera f/1.8, 27mm, 12 MP, 52mm (telephoto), f/2.4 with 20 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide). this is pretty much enough for taking good pictures but Google camera hs its own advantages like advance HDR+ and RAW images, Google camera allows to record video 4k at 60/30 FPS recording.
otherwise black shark 2 Run on android Android 9.0 OS which is power by Qualcomm Snapdragon SD 855+ processor, with 8GB and 12GB of RAM and 128GB and 256GB storage that can be expanded via Micro SD card.
Google Camera 7.1 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below.
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.0 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
- Download and install the appropriate GCam on your device.
Tap on the downward-facing arrow. This will open the list of features. Earlier this menu was situated at the top and now it has been hidden underneath this arrow. This has been among the major UI changes from GCam 6.3 to GCam 7.1.
- Next, tap on the Settings icon (the gear icon).
- Scroll all the way down t0 the bottom until you reach the About section.
- Now look for the Developer Options/Developer Settings/Advanced Settings feature.
Inside Developer settings, you will see various flags. Enable the following flags. These flags may have a slightly different name if you are using the Google Camera 7.1 Port from any other developer. The one given below is of the developer named Parrot043.
- camera.cuttle.darken camera.cuttle.extended
- camera.cuttle.extended_iterable_burst camera.cuttle.motion_ef
This feature automatically enables in some devices in case if you found negative then enable it to maximize and get better results.
Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by Admin