XDA member KHSH01 has made a new and wonderful audio media player Duex Dual Audio Player Apk and in this media player you can mix up two songs at once time. This app allows you to play two tracks in sync, such as a vocal track over an instrumental.
This media player short name is Deus aka Dual Audio Player apk. It also offers fine-tuning controls for further changing the pitch and playback speed. Even equalizer mode has like 5 band equalizer, Google Assistant Support, Multiple themes options and playback control over the headphone button.
Minimalist UI. Elegant use of screen space allows you to browse music at a glance with Dual Music Player. Music titles will always occupy space to the left while Music artist and album are stepped off to the right.
Duex Dual Audio Player Apk Download
Continue where you left off with the play button as Deux Dual Music Player remembers the last queue and where you stopped.
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Duex Apk Download ” style=”squared” url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zenithappworks.dualmusicplayer” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#3498db” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
6 different themes for differing tastes. Featuring both colorful and muted gradients. Or you can use glass theme and see Deux beautifully blur over your wallpaper like glass. (Does not work with live wallpapers).
Features of Duex Dual Audio Player App
- Small size under 3MB
- Playback speed control
- Pitch Control
- 5 Band Equalizer
- Earphone/Headphone playback control
- Minimal UI
- 6 Themes
- Google Assistant support
- Remember last play queue
- Mix Two songs at a time
Screenshots of Duex Dual Audio Player Apk
How to Install Duex Dual Audio Player App
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
Minimalist UI, small in size, mix two songs at a time, pitch control, all audio navigation control over the headphone button. With Google Assistant support
Last Updated on September 22, 2019 by Admin