When you first install you can see a big Taskbar which is very annoying and there are no small size taskbar option in Taskbar Settings. In this article I will share with you how to enable small taskbar size in Windows 11. So you can follow step by step guide with picture.
How to Set Small Size Taskbar in Windows 11
- Open Start Menu and Search Registry Editor
- Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- Open Software
- Then go to Microsoft -> Windows -> CurrentVersio -> Explore -> Advanced
Now you can see this window and create a new by left click – DWORD 32 bit Value File and name it as TaskbarSi – and save it.
- Here it option to create a DWORD 32 bit Value
- After all set open Task Manager – Right click on – Windows Explorer select End Task.
- Now go to File – Run New Task “explorer.exe“
Now you can see a few seconds later your taskbar size showing in small.
I hope this guide will be very helpful. You can stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram.
Last Updated on June 19, 2021 by Admin