About Realme 5
Realme launched new Realme 5 with quad-camera setup. Realme 5 is equipped with 12MP primary camera sensor, ultra-wide lens, depth sensor, and macro lens, we all know that the camera software isn’t able to take advantage of the hardware. In fact, Google’s camera mod or Gcam just takes better photos in any lighting condition. So in this article, we bring you the best Gcam for Realme 5. We have done thorough testing and have found the best Google Camera for Realme 5 which works flawlessly. Now without any delay, let’s go ahead and install Google Camera on Realme 5.
What is Gcam?
The Gcam is nothing but a short form of Google camera. using the Gcam You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Although they have only One Camera at the Back, Google Camera works like Charm and Produces Photos which are better than flagships like Apple iPhone XS. So, what’s the Secret? All about the High-Quality Images depends on the Optimization of Google Camera which has a Great AI Optimization.
A Developer Called Arnova, first created a port of the Google Camera called GCam for few Non-Pixel Android Devices which had all the Features of Google Camera. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device-specific.
Seemore: Download Gcam for Realme 5 Pro
Google Camera on Realme 5 Features
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Realme 5.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 5 inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 5 features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
Specification of Realme 5
Realme 5 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 clocked at 2.0 GHz which is a powerful chipset for multitasking and gaming. This device is the best flagship killer smartphone. It comes with three RAM variants 3GB, 4GB or of ram and Internal Storage 32GB 64GB. On talking about the camera it has a Four rear-facing camera of 12 MP, f/1.8, 8Mp ultrawide camera 119 degrees of field of view, 2mp depth sensor, 2mp ultra macro sensor, Dual Pixel PDAF, and 13 MP, f/2.0 front-facing the camera.
Download GCam For Realme 5
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Download Gcam for realme 5″ style=”squared” url=”http://https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=vlgF&id=1da0BijKCrmzBcrrU7zNQOPic8svPIIG5″ target=”_self” bg_color=”#22d658″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight on Realme 5
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn off Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
this is all about how to install pixel 3 Gcam on Realme 5. If you have any question regarding Gcam on Realme feel free to comments down below.
Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by Admin