Xiaomi has leaked their Mi lineup new smartphone called Xiaomi Mi 10 SE, actually, it is a successor of Mi 9 SE. and in this device, it has come with three rear cameras and we sure that it has 108MP primary sensor. So if you want to capture stunning images then you can install Gcam 7.2 latest version apk. Here in this article, you can download google camera 7.2 for Mi10 SE.
The Xiaomi Mi10 SE will be a 5G enabled smartphone, this phone has Snapdragon 765G processor alongside 5.8-inches display with in-display fingerprint, 8GB of RAM, 128GB internal storage pop-up selfie camera, UFS 3.0 storage, 4000mAh battery. On its rear side 108MP primary camera.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Mi10 SE. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Oppo A5.
Download Google Camera For Mi10 SE
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk (Android 10)
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 for Mi10 SE (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Mi10 SE (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For All Smartphone
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by Admin