There is a latest gcam apk launched by Google few a week back. and it improved im time-lapse mode. But we know that directly we can’t use the Gcam on any phone except the Google Pixel device. But currently a new phone came from Realme which is Realme GT and it has great camera module in it but if you want to improve the camera performance then you can download google camera 8.2 for Realme X7 Max 5G.
Realme X7 Max 5G Quick Specifications
- Body: 158.5×73.3×8.4mm, 186g; glass front, glass back, plastic frame.
- Display: 6.43″ Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 409ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680; Adreno 660.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.3, 16mm, 119˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 4500mAh; Fast charging 65W, 100% in 35 min (advertised).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); NFC; 3.5mm jack.
Download Google Camera 8.2 For Realme GT 5G
Download GCAM 8.2 For this device
How to Install Google Camera 8.2.4
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 8.2.4 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by Admin