Samsung Galaxy Fold is a great innovation in mobile technology just it has a foldable display with 2K display in 7.3-inches 1536 x 2152 pixels resolutions Foldable Dynamic AMOLED display, this display supports HDR10+. In cover display: 4.6″, Super AMOLED, 720 x 1680 pixels (21:9). Right now a perfect working Gcam is now working here in this article you can download Google Camera 6.2 For Galaxy Fold.
In this Galaxy Fold device, it has 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm camera sensor. And it’s front camera has 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, 8 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1.22µm, depth sensor
Download Google Camera 6.2 For Galaxy Fold
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Google Camera 6.2 For Galaxy Fold” style=”rounded” url=”https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-GalaxyFold.apk” target=”_self” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
Google Camera 6.2 Features
In this Google Camera 6.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Galaxy Fold. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 6.2 for Galaxy Fold.
Read More | Frija Firmware Tool Download For Samsung
Google Camera 6.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your Oppo F15 smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by Admin