if you’re going to purchase the Redmi k40 smartphone after launch, you will need know about redmi k40 camera specification, it has a great spec sheet. And now today’s smartphone support Google Camera. You can download google camera app for Redmi K40 device.
Redmi K40 Specifications
- This device has 6.43 inch OLED 120Hz display
- Full HD+ display
- HDR10+ support with DCI-P3 color gamut
- 4500 mah battery
- LED flash
- 20MP front camera
- 48+8+5 Megapixel camera
- 6GB of RAM
- Snapdragon 870 chipset
- Type-C port
- 128GB on-board storage
- Hybrid sim slot
Download Google camera For Redmi K40
Here you can download google camera for redmi k40:
How to Install
- Open the GCam on your OnePlus 9R.
- Grant required permissions, including camera, storage, microphone, etc.
- Then double-tap anywhere on the empty black space in the Google Camera (you can double-tap in the space between the shutter button and other controls).
- A pop-up will appear asking you to choose config.
- Select the config file and click Restore.
Last Updated on August 19, 2021 by Admin