If you’re a game lover and want to play games at this COVID-19 moment, so here you can play games by using google stadia if you have a high-speed internet connection. I am here introducing a very interesting application which is known as Google Stadia APK. With Stadia APK, you can enjoy your favorite video game in your device without the need of any console or high-end PC. So right now Google Stadia is now available for of cost, you can download Google Stadia apk 2.13.304501702 for Android Free
Google Stadia APK is a paid application for Android so you have to invest few money to enjoy their games. So right Google has now released it at free of cost due to Corona Virus Pandemic. It means you can download this application on your Android phone use it free of cost without spending a single penny.
|Requirment||Android 6.0 and higher|
|Updated||21 April 2020|
Google Stadia is an Android application work like other streaming application such as Netflix, Amazon and all, but in this platform, you can stream games without downloading or installing in your device, you have to install this application and have a stable internet connection and you good to go.
Google Stadia APK is available right now in:
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- United States
Download Google Stadia APK 2.13.30 Latest Version
Here I have share with you download link of Google Stadia APK:
If you’re downloading the apk version so have to enable unknown sources then you can install this application. Here are the process of the installation:
How to Install Google Stadia APK on Android
- At first download the latest Google Stadia APK on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Stadia APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
- Step 1. First of all, download app on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved Google Stadia APK 6 and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google Stadia App.
Last Updated on April 21, 2020 by Admin