We know that right now Samsung‘s flagship phone is Galaxy S20 series smartphone and they are is Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra. and both phone can capture awesome images on daylight and night time.
it has Snapdragon latest chipset the Snapdragon 865 and it has powerful image processing power a fifth-generation AI Engine. Better power efficiency and computing power. So in this article we talk about how to remove watermark on Galaxy S20 series phone.
How to Add or Remove Watermark on Galaxy S20 Photo
- Home screen – open the Gallery app.
- Select the Edit tool at the bottom (the one that looks like a pencil).
- Tap Stickers icon at the bottom (the square with a smiley).
- Tap the Calendar icon.
- Tap the Samsung Galaxy sticker.
- You can move it around and position the sticker where you want it. You can also resize the sticker to your liking.
- Tap Save at the top.
Follow a similar way to remove it.
Last Updated on March 10, 2020 by Admin