In this article share with you how to remove widgets from taskbar on Windows 11, So follow this steps by step.
Press Windows Key + W keyboard shortcut to open the Experience.
How to Remove Widgets From Taskbar on Windows 11?
- Right-click the Widgets button on the taskbar.
- Select the Unpin from taskbar option to remove the Widgets button.
To remove the Widgets button with Settings, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Personalization.
- Click on Taskbar.
- Turn off the Show Widgets button toggle switch to remove the Widgets button.
- Once you complete the steps, the Widgets button will no longer appear in the taskbar. However, the feature will still be functional when using the Windows key + W keyboard shortcut.
Last Updated on June 27, 2021 by Admin