The recently unveiled Mate40 series flagship smartphones come with a new EMUI 11 interface out of the box, but older device owners are still waiting for the coveted update. Now HUAWEI has announced that the update will be available for 37 models of smartphones and tablets, publishing the release dates for each device.
According to the released schedule, the public beta of EMUI 11 / Magic UI 4.0 will be released in this order:
- HUAWEI P40, P40 Pro, P40 Pro +, Mate30, Mate 30 5G, Mate30 Pro, Mate30 Pro 5G and Mate30 RS Porsche Design – early November this year
- HUAWEI nova 7 5G, nova 7 Pro 5G, nova 6, nova 6 5G – October 28
- HUAWEI P30 and P30 Pro – October 21
- HUAWEI Mate XS, Mate X, Mate20 series and nova 5 Pro – mid-November
- HONOR V30, V30 Pro, 30, 30 Pro and 30 Pro + – October 28
- HONOR 20, 20 Pro, V20 & Magic 2 – Mid November
- HUAWEI MatePad Pro and MatePad Pro 5G – Early November
- HUAWEI MatePad 10.8 – October 26
- HUAWEI MediaPad M6 10.8, MediaPad M6 8.4 and MediaPad M6 Turbo Edition – Mid November
Recently appeared information that EMUI 11 may be the last version of the HUAWEI proprietary interface. After that, the company is reported to focus on its own operating system, HarmonyOS.
Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by Admin