Many users finding the realme 5 pro stock rom or realme 5 pro fastboot rom, just beacuse in case if your phone stuck into a boot loop in rooting process. In this article you can download fastboot rom for realme 5 pro with how to install fastboot rom in realme 5 pro.
Realme 5 Pro Specifications
Before this phone comes in the market it created so many expectations among the young tech enthusiast people. So let’s jump into the device specifications details. Realme 5 Pro comes with 6.3-inches full HD+ resolutions 1080×2340 pixels, the heart of this phone has Snapdragon 712 AIE processor. In rear camera, ,this phone has 48MP main camera alongside 8MP + 2MP + 2MP camera sensor and it front-facing spotted with 16 MP sensor. it comes in different RAM & Storage model.
This phone has 4030mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 – 20 Watt fast charger out of the box.
Realme 5 Pro Fastboot ROM Download
Here you can download Fastboot rom for realme 5 pro in two varrient one is made for India, and the nd ROM is build for China territory.
How to Realme 5 Pro Flash Fastboot ROM
The first setup your computer and download latest fastboot tools and driver alongside you have to download Realme 5 Pro driver.
- Download the Fastboot tools for Windows 10/8.1/7
- Extract and Install normally
- Download Realme 5 Pro Driver For Windows/MAC
First, download the stock ROM and extract it in a separate folder on the desktop. Here you can download latest Fastboot tools.
- Now turn on into your phone on Fastboot mode by pressing VOL Down + Power Button.
- Now connect data cable to your phone with desktop/laptop
- Now open the firstboot tools folder and press Shift button from keyboard + Right Click and then open CMD or Power Shell.
- type in power shell “fastboot devices”
- and then follow this command line to flash stock ROM
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
Last Updated on January 9, 2020 by Admin