Xiaomi has presented in Russia the budget smartphone Redmi 9. In addition to the affordable price, the gadget is notable for other characteristics: it received a large display with Full HD + resolution, a capacious 5020 mAh battery with support for fast charging, as well as a quad-camera with wide-angle glass and a macro lens.
Redmi 9 became the first gadget of the brand to receive a module of four cameras (13, 8, 5 and 2 megapixels) with support for AI algorithms to optimize the quality of shooting in various scenarios. The diagonal of the new item’s IPS-display with a “drop” for an 8-megapixel front camera is 6.53 inches.
The device is built on the basis of the MediaTek Helio G80 processor, the architecture of which is represented by two efficient Cortex-A75 cores operating at 2.0 GHz, and six energy-efficient Cortex-A55 (1.8 GHz). In Russia, the smartphone is presented in memory configurations of 3/32 and 4/64 GB. The capacity of the built-in battery of the device is 5020 mAh, fast charging up to 18 W is supported.
Redmi 9 Specifications:
- Display: IPS, 6,53 “, 2340х1080, Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80, Mali-G52 MC2 graphics
- RAM: 3/4 GB, LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 32/64 GB, eMMC 5.1
- Main camera: 13 MP (f / 2.2) + 8 MP (f / 2.2, viewing angle 118 °) + 5 MP (macro lens) + 2 MP (f / 2.4, depth sensor)
- Front camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5020mAh, 18W fast charging (10W adapter included)
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, A-GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, NFC, FM radio, IrDA
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 198 grams
The cost of Redmi 9 in Russia is 11,990 rubles for the version with 3/32 GB of memory and 13,990 rubles for the 4/64 GB modification.
Last Updated on July 31, 2020 by Admin