Samsung has announced the Galaxy Book Flex 5G convertible laptop. This is one of the first devices on the new 11th generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe proprietary graphics.
Galaxy Book Flex 5G Specifications:
- Dimensions: 304.9 x 202.3 x 14.9 mm, 1.26 kg
- Display: 13.3 “, QLED, Full HD, touch
- Processor: Core i5 and Core i7, Tiger Lake Graphics: Intel Iris Xe
- Memory: up to 16 GB of RAM, up to 512 GB SSD
- Battery: 69.7 Wh
- OS: Windows 10
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, 4G LTE, 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 × Type-C, 1 × Thunderbolt 4, 1 × USB 3.0, 1 × HDMI, 3.5mm jack, SIM card slot
The novelty meets all the criteria for the new Intel Evo platform. Mobile PCs created under the new platform are equipped with 11th generation Core processors with graphics and comply with the second edition of the specifications and KPIs of the Project Athena program, Intel said.
Galaxy Book Flex 5G received a 13 megapixel camera with the ability to record in 720p resolution. Among other things, we can note 10 W stereo speakers produced by AKG and a proprietary stylus that comes with the kit. There is no data on the date of going on sale and the cost.
Last Updated on September 5, 2020 by Admin