ASUS ZenUI launcher latest APK? What does it do? What makes it special? If you are looking for a way to customize your main menu, as well as your wallpaper, you should be considering this launcher seriously.
Asus ZenUI Launcher is one of the top-ranked Launcher app available at Play Store. You get free themes, free wallpapers, and widgets with it. More themes and wallpapers are added regularly which can be downloaded from a dedicated store.
Features of ZenUi
- – Change app icons. If you don’t like one icons style, switch to another of your choice.
- – Apply scroll effects or transitions. Set different wallpapers for home screen and lock screen.
- – Organize apps in folders. Make folders for apps to access them quickly.
- – Customize the font style, font size and icon size of apps on the home screen, lock screen and other screens.
- – Organize apps and folders in One layer mode or two layer mode. In one later mode, access all apps on home screen and in two layer mode access apps using a shortcut.
- – Auto-group related apps using ‘Smart Group’ feature to keep the screen organized.
- – Swipe up home screen to access the setting shortcuts for apps, widgets, wallpapers, icons and system themes.
- – Swipe down to launch Quick find feature to smart-search apps, contacts and trending topics.
- – Secure apps with integrated AppLock and Hide App features that protect your private apps from prying eyes or unauthorized access.
- – Explore recommended Android apps using contextual app discovery feature.
- – Now compatible with Android 4.3 and above. The Zen UI Launcher can be used on both phones and tablets.
- It is a free app
- It is easy to use with smooth operation.
- So far, there hasn’t been any complaint about this app.
SeeMore: ThopTV Apk
Download ZenUi Launcher Apk
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Download ZenUI Launcher” style=”squared” url=”http://storage.androidapksbox.com/1217/zenui_launcher_188.8.131.52_171113_androidapksbox.apk” target=”_self” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
How to install ZenUi on any Android smartphones?
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn off Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder,
- Tap on install button to start the installation process.
How to Use the App!
You are free to do some tweaks to the launcher. One of the simplest implementations is to customize the wallpaper. You just simply swipe home screen, so you can come to the “Manage Home” section. Choose “Wallpaper”. Once you come to this part, feel free to choose any available wallpaper. You can set up the one for the Home screen or the one for the lock screen.
Last Updated on April 16, 2020 by Manjoy Haldar