Vivo V17 is near about to launch in India this phone is coming with a punch-hole display and the display is SuperAMOLED+ which is expected to launch on December 9, 2019. Before it’s release I want to share with you the Google camera APK 7.2 for Vivo V17.
Vivo V17 Specification
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display; 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture)
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.25 × 75.19 × 8.68mm; Weight: 186.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Google Camera 7.1 APK Features
• HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
• Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color while changing the background to black and white.
• Google Lens Suggestions – Point your camera at QR codes, business cards, paper documents, or foreign text and it’ll help you read, scan documents, translate, and more.
• Playground – Have fun mixing the real world with the virtual through AR stickers and effects!
• Astrophotography – This Google camera does support Astrophotography which helps you to shoot stars in night mode, you just need a tripod because a small movement of your hands mobile can detect easily.
Download Google Camera 7.2 For Vivo V17
You don’t need to root your device to install Google Camera Apk, you can just install normally, as usual, you install Android application. Vivo V17 already has enabled Camera Hal and Camera2API by default. Download GCAM for Vivo V17 phone directly.
How to Install Google Camera Apk in Vivo V17
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source.
Now press back and install the app you had downloaded, when its finish installation process, open it and enjoy. To Check Manual Camera or Camera2Api checker app support or Not use the manual camera compatibility checker.
Just download the latest version Manual Camera Compatibility Apk, if it shows all green sign then you can use Google Camera’s all functions.
[appbox googleplay pl.vipek.camera2_compatibility_test]
Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by Admin